We often get lots of queries about housing at the hub. Unfortunately it isn't something we can help with directly, however here are the details of local housing organisations who may be able to help you further. 

The first place to go if you would like to apply for a council house is Stoke on Trent Council Website : 


On this webpage you can find lots of useful information about who is eligble to apply and what to do if you do not meet the criteria and are refused a house from Stoke-on-Trent Council directly. 

If you need further help or advice you can either call or email the Stoke-on-Trent housing team. 

Telephone: 01782 233696

Email: housing.adviceservices@stoke.gov.uk

If you are refused a council house, you can try some other housing associations. A list of places to try can be found on the wepage above by clicking on the housing associations section and following the links from there.